Saturday, November 15, 2008

New Hits On The Block: "Live Your Life" by T.I. featuring Rihanna


"Live Your Life" by T.I. featuring Rihanna is our New Hit On The Block for this week. The song premiered at the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards during T.I.'s performance. The song debuted at #80 on the Billboard Hot 100 and made its peak to #1 the following week setting the record for the highest jump to number one. But the record didn't last for long for T.I. when Britney Spears' new single "Womanizer" jumped from #96 to #1 on the chart.

The song is quite familiar as the opening of it has the melody of the song "Dragostea din Tei" by O-Zone with the lyrics "Ma Ya Hi, Ma Ya Ha, Ma Ya Hoo, Ma Ya Ha Ha" in it. Interesting and great to listen though.

For the mp3 version of "Live Your Life", you can visit my IMEEM homepage.

Video Link for T.I.'s performance of "Live Your Life" with Rihanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment